Welcome to Sialex® - focus on fluids
Located in Hessen, Germany, we are focused on providing both industry and consumers with cost effective, environmentally friendly, water conditioning devices, used to combat problems associated with Scale and Corrosion in water bearing pipes and equipment attached to these pipes. The operating principles, employed in the Sialex®Ring, create no by-products or pollutants.
Sialex®Ring helps control corrosion and lime scale… CHEMICAL FREE
Chemical reactions are controlled by the electrical charges contained within atoms. How these electrical characteristics affect the behaviour of water, as well as the minerals present (in suspension) within this solution, is fundamental to understanding the Sialex® process.
- Makes use of materials already present in water
- Generates no by – products
- Established in Industry and the home
More about the process
Currently, Sialex® products are designed for use against water related “Scale” and “Corrosion” in both the home and industry. Easy to install and requiring no “on-going” maintenance or consumables, these devices are both cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- Initial product range Sialex®Ring for water related issues
- Offers potential to address other fluid related issues
More about the products
See what Sialex® can do for you:
Sialex® based products offer Industry an easy to work with alternative to chemical treatment for scale and corrosion of water infrastructure (pipes, valves, heat exchangers, boilers etc). Sialex®Rings provide a tried and tested tool to assist management in controlling costs whilst optimizing systems performance.
- Extend preventative maintenance cycle
- Reduce “operating costs”
- No on-going maintenance costs and
- No chemical by-products to dispose of
Tested in Industry now for home use, Sialex®Ring offers homeowners an easy to use solution to a common, and potentially, expensive problem (Scale build up in water pipes, showers, boilers, washing machines etc).
- Easy to install and remove
- No bags of salt to add or filters to replace
- Available to suit all property types
- No chemical by-products created in water
- No annual maintenance costs
A flexible, scalable process, Sialex® provides OEMs with an opportunity to add value to their products. Water quality may impair product performance (scaling and or corrosion). Sialex® treated components can offer a cost effective method of enhancing system performance.
- As part of the manufacturing process or an accessory
- From consumer products to Industrial units
- Extend product life cycle
- Reduce cost of ownership
Water related articles of General interest
John Hopkins University Global water program
5,000 liters of water to make 1 kilo of rice… Some interesting comments and observations on water, it’s economic value and how we are all affected by it. To help bring this topic into perspective.
View all articles
Sialex® goes international – Today Iran!
Wonderful surprise from Iran!